Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which products have won Mumsnet Best, go to Reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Jane Muum

(5 Posts)
chocoraisin Thu 27-Apr-17 18:56:42

Any thoughts on this one? Seen it in peacock for £175 second hand with the matrix car seat near me. Is it a good deal? The Matrix is rear facing til 18months and the only lie flat car seat on the market I think so that makes me more interested, but I would like to know what the day to day buggy is like to use too. I have a bad back and need it to be light, easy to fold and very very smooth to push.

redbirdblackbird Thu 27-Apr-17 18:58:39

The pram is fine. The matrix is very heavy and bulky

chocoraisin Thu 27-Apr-17 20:43:14

No good for a bad back then? I guess it would make it a v heavy pram?
How long can a baby lie flat in it for?

thanks!

redbirdblackbird Thu 27-Apr-17 21:44:57

I found it gave me a bad back trying to get it in and out of the car. I got it because I travel a lot to Ireland and it was lovely having the baby in a comfy position the whole way. I'm not sure how long offficially, it's quite big so he had plenty of space. But I ended up buying a standard Jane car seat on eBay to use day to day rather than the matrix

chocoraisin Fri 28-Apr-17 09:02:00

thanks Redblackbird smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: