Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Advice needed..confused!

(2 Posts)
Sunisshining12 Mon 17-Apr-17 20:30:26

I'm going round in circles trying to get my head around pushchairs & compatabilty!

I have 1 newborn but would like to purchase a pushchair/pram that could convert into a double in the future. What are my options?

To make matters more confusing i also have a Cybex Aton Q (non reclining) AND a Cybex Cloud car seat (reclining).

Are there any pushchairs compatible with either of these that could convert to double?

Or would I be better off selling them and starting all over again!

I understand that icandy peach is an option but cant understand if these car seats are only compatible in single mode, not double?

Im after a 'decent' brand that will last a few years.

Please please help I'm going insane! Should have sorted before baby born arghhh!

teaandbiscuitsforme Wed 19-Apr-17 14:43:44

Uppababy Vista? I think the Cybex use the same adapters as Maxi Cosi so they should fit. And if that's the case, the Bugaboo Donkey would work too.

I've just got the second seat for my Vista (2 year old and 3 month old). It's great having the flexibility to put the carrycot, seats, car seat in any combination depending on what we're doing and who needs what!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now