Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which pushchairs have won Mumsnet Best, read our lightweight stroller reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

What would you do? Replace BabyJogger or think again

(1 Post)
ShortLashes Thu 06-Apr-17 15:06:56

John Lewis have offered me a replacement or giftcard refund for my Baby Jogger City Mini GT after part of the frame split. I wasn't expecting the offer of a refund so am now in a quandary! It's been a great single buggy and I need all terrain as live by a forest. Walk a lot. DS is 17 months and walking but still happy in the Baby Jogger and sleeps in it well. But we are expecting another baby in June so wondering if I should....
A) put the money towards a convertible (but they seem so big and we live up 2 flights of steps and have a smallish boot)
B) get a replacement Baby Jogger and use sling for newborn initially; could get a double second hand if needed later on
C) get a different single buggy which works well with a buggy board as heard they are pretty hopeless with the BabyJogger.
I like the look of Micralites but John Lewis don't sell them and reviews seem mixed about the convertible one.
Any thoughts appreciated!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: