Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Bugaboo Donkey Twin or Mountain Buggy Duo???

(4 Posts)
user1491472778 Thu 06-Apr-17 11:20:40

I'm currently pregnant with twins and looking for a decent side by side pushchair that will be suitable for newborns through to 4/5 years old.

We are out in the countryside a lot walking/dealing with horses etc so it needs to be able to get across muddy track/fields etc, be easy and lightweight to push, easy to fold down and be able to fit in the boot of a freelander. Can anyone give me any honest reviews/pointers on either pram?

Eeeeek2 Tue 11-Apr-17 09:05:41

I've just bought the bugaboo as I'm expecting my second with very small gap. Love my buffalo so decided to carry on with the same brand. Looking at it I would say you'd struggle to get a 4/5 year old in the seat unless they're small for their age

Chamomiletea Tue 11-Apr-17 09:11:46

I have tried both - the mountain buggy hands down wins that kind of terrain.

It wasn't as compact as the bugaboo (nor as pretty)

However I love mine and recently bought another secound hand one that is 11 years old and still going strong to keep at the farm hut.

My 5 year old still fits in it and I'm planning on getting the new seat for the newborn

beardotdo Wed 19-Apr-17 14:15:41

Have you considered the out n about nipper 360? I'm pretty certain you can have two carrycots on it. If I was having my twins again, it's what I'd go for. Second choice would be the mountain buggy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now