Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Joie litetrax 4

(5 Posts)
bonzo77 Tue 28-Mar-17 20:54:53

After tipping over my 3 wheeler BJCM with huge non-walking toddler in it, I think I need something more stable. Budget is tight . I've been recommended Joie litetrax 4 wheeler. It's 149.99 at Argos in one of the colours. How does it compare for build quality and easy to push-ness? It's going to take a battering as all my buggies have, and it needs to last a couple of years heavy daily use. Or any other suggestions. Would love a BJCM4 but no used ones locally (Facebook eBay and gumtree)

MacTweedy Tue 28-Mar-17 20:59:02

Absolutely love ours, its really easy to push, there's a nice cup holder with a little covered storage area by the handle (very important!), the straps are secure but easy to do up when toddler wrangling, the lay down mechanism isn't one of those stupid drawstring cord things. Basically I love it almost as much as my Bugaboo Cam and even more than my Bugaboo Donkey!

bonzo77 Tue 28-Mar-17 21:05:09

Well, that's promising... have you removed the seat and hood fabrics to wash? How did well do they wash and how easy to put back on? (Have done this before with my BJCM and my dearly loved but departed bee).

MacTweedy Tue 28-Mar-17 21:47:15

I haven't taken them off, they're black and have just never needed it. We're using it for our 2nd baby now and she's been in it a while- i'd say we've used it a year in total and it's still good as new

bonzo77 Wed 29-Mar-17 16:41:34

Well, it's home and I've used it. So far so good. Not sure I like the cup holder thing, and I can't get it off now I've managed to get it on...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now