Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Bugaboo Cameleon Classic - Navy - which footmuff should Iget?

(4 Posts)
LadyA26 Mon 27-Mar-17 16:59:01

I have the Bugaboo Cameleon3 Classic+ in navy (with cream quilted interior and brown leather on handle bar, and some black fixtures & wheels) with silver chassis. I'm moving on from the carrycot to the chair for my 6 month old so now need to buy a foot muff.

I'd like to buy the Bugaboo High Performance footmuff but this only comes in black and grey, but not navy blue.

The Bugaboo Universal footmuff does come in navy and is cheaper, but I've heard that the 'High Performance' one is worth getting.

For anyone who has the navy Cameleon or has an opinion, do know if the black or grey foot muff would go with the classic navy chair/hood ?
I can't get to a store to look at the colours together.

Further to this, is it actually worth paying more for a Bugaboo High Performance footmuff versus the cheaper Bugaboo Universal foot muff ?

Not a big dilemma smile but many thanks in advance for any opinions.

BananaPie Thu 30-Mar-17 21:11:12

It's March. You could probably get away without a foot muff.

switswoo81 Thu 30-Mar-17 22:43:46

I have this exact same buggy. I just bought the normal foot muff. It's never in two years been cold enough that I felt dc was uncomfortable or cold with this.

shalalala Thu 30-Mar-17 22:52:22

I have the normal footmuff in navy and it looks fab. And more than warm enough unless you live in the arctic!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now