Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Double Buggy

(6 Posts)
anna20smith Fri 17-Mar-17 17:56:13

Any recommendations for a double Buggy for a newborn and toddler.

PotteringAlong Fri 17-Mar-17 18:01:21

I've got a Phil and teds sport that cost £20 from the charity shop and completely does the job without costing stupid money. It's not the lightest, but it's been great for what I need it for.

whatsagoodusername Fri 17-Mar-17 18:09:09

I had a Phil&Ted also, off eBay.

It was good. I really liked it. Had very little trouble getting around with it on buses, trains, underground (with reasonable planning).

It was a bit heavy, and possibly more awkward if you're heaving into a boot of a car (we didn't drive), but it was great for out and about.

sleepyMe12 Fri 17-Mar-17 18:10:05

I've just changed mine, I had a icandy pear absolutely hated it. Called it the tank.
Hard to steer and was so heavy.
I bought a second hand oyster max tandem.
It's so much lighter nicer to push etc.
My usual single pram is a bugaboo bee but this handles just aswell!
I've got a huge 18 month old and baby is 5 weeks.

user1479939331 Tue 21-Mar-17 22:26:36

We looked at Egg, Uppababy vista and icandy peach, went with peach which I guess isn't as heavy as icandy pear lol!

What is your budget? x

PaulaBBB Tue 21-Mar-17 22:29:15

We had the bugaboo donkey duo and it was amazing. I thought it was worth the money and loved that it could go from single to double, had a proper, flat carry cot for baby and everything was machine washable so kept it looking nice. Sold it two years later for £500 to a friend and it still looked brand new.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now