Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Alternatives to Bugaboo Bee?

(5 Posts)
emmabrown123 Mon 13-Mar-17 17:55:44

I'm looking for a pushchair / stroller that folds up really small. I have a Citroen C1 and the boot is tiny. No umbrella fold strollers have a chance of fitting in!!

The dimensions of the Bugaboo Bee suggest it will probably fit but I've read stuff about the handle being quiet low (my husband is tall).

Are there alternatives and are they any good? I've looked at the Babyzen Yoyo but not 100% sold on it and haven't been able to find one to try.

Any suggestions?!

KP86 Mon 13-Mar-17 18:00:12

Doesn't the bee have an adjustable handle?

KarmaKit Mon 13-Mar-17 18:03:09

Bee does have an adjustable handle. I'm 5ft2, husband is 6ft3 and we both use it comfortably. I love my bee!

emmabrown123 Mon 13-Mar-17 18:16:56

Oh ok. To be fair I only read a couple of reviews but this was the thing that worried me!! Good to know. My husband is 6ft 4 so should be ok!!

Asuitablemum Mon 13-Mar-17 20:43:17

I am 5.4 and use my bee with the highest setting but my husband is 6.2 and doesn't seem to have any problem with it at all. I love my bee.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now