Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

All terrain pushchair - help!

(5 Posts)
Fizzball Sun 05-Mar-17 00:24:31

I need help/advice/recommendations.

I'm looking for a pushchair that would be suitable for taking on long walks through the park/woodland/beach etc. and suitable from birth.

I've been looking at the the Jane Trider, Mountain Buggy Swift and Joie Crosster but I'm just finding it impossible to make a decision.

I would like it to be parent facing too which the Swift isn't? The crosster is quite heavy and needs adapters to fit the carrycot. I think the Trider is smaller and doesn't need adapters but perhaps won't do as well on rough terrain.

I don't really want to spend more than £700-ish either.

Honestly, the more I read about them all the more confused I get.

Can anyone help me out please?

Inadither Sat 25-Mar-17 22:52:14

You'll struggle to find something that parent faces and is good off road. Get yourself a sling ( definitely parent facing!) and buy something like an out and about nipper 360 once you're happy for baby to face out. It's fab off road.

Patienceisvirtuous Sat 25-Mar-17 22:53:23

Mamas and Papas Ocarro

GemmaB78 Sat 25-Mar-17 22:56:34

As Inadither. Once I was happy for our boy to face out, we got a Out n About 360 nipper. It's fab.

LittleKiwi Wed 29-Mar-17 07:24:08

Our bugaboo cam3 is good off road. You can put the big wheels at the front if the ground is uneven/ on sand.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now