Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Travel systems for a small car

(4 Posts)
Effy1990 Sun 19-Feb-17 11:58:49

I have a Peugeot 206 and have started to look at travel systems to buy. The ones I currently like are the iCandy Peach, UppaBaby Vista and Silver Cross Wayfarar or Pioneer. Has anyone had experience getting either of these into small cars, or have suggestions for similar prams.
I need it to cope with uneven paths and even trail paths. Ideally parent facing with the option of a carrycot attaching.
Also my car cannot have isofix so how easy are the carseats to get in and out of the car.

user1479939331 Mon 20-Feb-17 21:29:02

Hi, I have icandy peach which fits snugly into the boot of my Fiat 500, I need to take the back wheels off but they have a quick release button so it's not to much of a chore! It's nice and sturdy for going off-road which we sometimes do in the woods around the house.
Not sure about the isofix problem, we have maxicosi pebble, does it matter which car seat you have? x

pickletoots Tue 21-Feb-17 08:24:05

We were going to get the uppababy vista but it was way too big for the boot of our car with carrycot. We have a Mazda 3 sport which is a pretty big car. We ended up getting an armadillo flip XT which was much more compact.

I would definitely recommend taking your car to the shops when your looking at prams and physically trying it out in the boot.

lokaty Fri 24-Feb-17 11:22:30

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now