Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Out and About Nipper 360 double - new born insert

(7 Posts)
thefraggleontherock Fri 17-Feb-17 22:03:07

I've just bought this buggy for my 16mo DS and baby who is due any day.

I went for the newborn insert instead of the carry cot but it doesn't seem to lie completely flat and I'm not sure if baby will be comfy and well supported enough.

It will be used mainly for the 10min school run with DS1 but there will also be times where baby I will want to use it on ling walks/ shopping trips etc.

Has anyone else used the insert with a tiny newborn? Was it sufficient or would you pay the extra for the carry cot?

thefraggleontherock Fri 17-Feb-17 22:05:25

Sorry for the typos, I'm half asleep!

2nd paragraph should read: there will also be times where I use it for longer walks or shopping trips etc.

wescarebecausewecare Fri 17-Feb-17 22:08:00

I got the Phil n Ted's cocoon which fits well, and was a cheaper alternative to buying the carrycot.

wescarebecausewecare Fri 17-Feb-17 22:09:34

*phil and teds!

thefraggleontherock Fri 17-Feb-17 22:12:44

Thank you for the reply, Does the Phil and teds fit the out and about?

wescarebecausewecare Fri 17-Feb-17 22:14:44

It did fit well, I had read about it on old threads here after googling the same

thefraggleontherock Sun 19-Feb-17 09:18:43

Thank you that's great, as a stroke of luck my friend actually has a Phil and Teds cocoon I can borrow so I can try it out!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now