Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Should I buy Aston Martin Silver Cross stroller? Or...

(7 Posts)
PrincessPeaches1 Tue 14-Feb-17 13:13:19

I really adore the Aston Martin Silver Cross stroller, but also the Mima Xari.

I know having two pushchairs is ridiculous, so which should I buy?!

Does anyone have either of them? Or any advice? I'm a new mum and would love some help!

Even if you don't have either of them, which would you buy?

SunnySomer Tue 14-Feb-17 13:19:56

I've just googled the two of them out of interest as I've had no need of a pushchair for 10 years.
All my helpful tips (will it fit in your car, is it easy to take apart, is it light enough to lift onto a bus) are, I think, totally irrelevant to you. My warning with the silver cross one is that cashmere doesn't respond well to regular washing 😉

imsorryiasked Tue 14-Feb-17 15:03:16

You could speak to the OP on the other thread who is struggling to get by on £148,000 p.a. She might be able to help grin

cerealnamechangers Tue 14-Feb-17 15:05:18

I prefer the silver cross one, have you seen the Versace travel system? You may like that.

cerealnamechangers Tue 14-Feb-17 15:06:01

However the silver cross one is eye wateringly expensive I have to say!

namechange20050 Tue 14-Feb-17 15:09:04

On your other thread you said you were expecting a baby....?

AfterTheRain1978 Wed 22-Feb-17 19:17:32

SilverCross is the worst pram I have ever owned. It was flimsy and large. I lasted 10wk with it and sold it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now