Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Travel system advice-elevated seat height

(3 Posts)
Summertime10 Sat 11-Feb-17 08:48:10

Hi ladies, I'm currently looking for a travel system for DC3. I'm looking to spend around 500-600 and I'm not averse to buying second hand in order to buy a suitable system that would normally be very expensive when new.
I'd like a pushchair that has an elevated seat height (hate seeing pushchairs that have seats very close to the ground), I'd like a rear facing option and the ability to use a carrycot and carseat on the chassis if needed.
My car boot is large so size isn't really a problem and I'll be using the pushchair for nipping around the town mostly so it doesn't need to be off road suitable.
The ones I've seen so far are the stokke models (nice but seem expensive), the Uppababy vista, the britax smile and the joolz day or geo. Am I missing a trick about any other suitable ones?

Looking forward to your replies
K x

CoffeeBreakIn5 Sun 12-Feb-17 07:59:40

An ICandy Peach does all of this, the older models didn't have seat elevators but the seat is really high up anyway. If you bought a second hand older model and wanted the seat higher you can buy the elevators separately from iCandy spares as they do fit the older models, they're used to increase the space between the 2 seat units when used as a double but can be used in single mode too.

Summertime10 Sun 12-Feb-17 08:52:16

Hi, thanks for your reply. I'll add the peach to my list now smile x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now