Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Gb pockit stroller

(3 Posts)
princessladylou Sun 05-Feb-17 14:19:09

I need some advice, my lb 22 months is tall and his icandy peach seat is too small for him, he walks a lot but when we're out all morning or long distance I still need a stroller but my boot of my car is tiny so I saw "the worlds smallest stroller" and I kinda like it.

Does anyone use it?

pros and cons to it?

Looking for one second hand really if there a good purchase!

MrsSnow Wed 08-Feb-17 06:37:25

We have one. The plan was to use it just for holidays but I find myself using it more and more for when I use the car. My ds is 13 months so I have no idea how long it will last. It is light and it is very to fold. The fold is small.

princessladylou Wed 08-Feb-17 15:04:42

I just need to find one second hand and in decent condition. My son is nearly two. He's walking very well and strong but does get tired when out all day and have to end up carrying the heavy lump

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now