Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Phil and Teds Vibe buggy frame broken

(1 Post)
lhill2017 Fri 03-Feb-17 15:29:50

I bought a phil and teds vibe buggy second hand recently and the frame literally snapped whilst I was walking my 2 year old. I contacted Phil and Teds and because I bought the buggy second hand and it's out of warranty all they could do was advise I buy a frame and wheel from them which they would discount at 50%. I feel that this is not good enough as they should be using stronger and better quality materials when it comes to safety of children. For an aluminium frame to snap demonstrates their lack of care. I am 35 weeks pregnant with my second child and am lost for words that they haven't offered a better solution. I can not afford to replace the frame and wheel myself which is why I got the pram second hand in the first place. Any ideas on what I can do?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now