Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Best way of selling used pushchairs?

(9 Posts)
PaddedRoomForOnePlease Wed 01-Feb-17 08:06:09

I have three to sell and want to get over and done with! I've sold a couple in the past using Gumtree but my god the timewasters hmm

We have a NCT sale coming up but they take 30% shock I thought that was a bit steep.

FB sellings pages don't sound great. I've got one on eBay but no watchers.

Any other suggestions? Its going to be laborious isn't it wine

Cluedough Wed 01-Feb-17 08:11:17

30%!!? shock

PaddedRoomForOnePlease Wed 01-Feb-17 08:51:06

I know, greedy buggers! For fundraising apparently. You'd think their antenatal classes would be cheaper. Rant over grin

NickyEds Wed 01-Feb-17 08:59:21

What make are they and how much do you want for them? Practically everything that gets posted on my local fb selling group gets sold.

Blizy Wed 01-Feb-17 09:08:10

I've always had success with gumtree and local Facebook pages, we some which are dedicated to selling pushchairs only.

Coffeeflavouredbiscuit Wed 01-Feb-17 09:12:45

If you use gumtree put the price higher as people always haggle.
But yes the time wasters, it's always the people who want the full demo twice and to see how the fabric removes that don't end up buying it.
If you put it on eBay do cash on collection only and use all 12 pictures.
What Pram's are you selling btw?

ChorusLine69 Wed 01-Feb-17 09:16:14

Have you got local facebook forums? I have a parents group for my local area and use this to buy and sell as you don't pay any commission and can get people to collect

PaddedRoomForOnePlease Wed 01-Feb-17 11:07:23

Urgh I'm just going to have to list them aren't I. I'll try Gumtree and the local FB selling site. I'll have a look if there's a dedicated pushchair one.

I want them gone with no hassle and for a high price, I'm dreaming grin I have bad depression and anxiety and the kids are being a nightmare at the moment so just can't be added but no pain no gain.

They are unusual brands but in my opinion fabulous pushchairs. A Stroll Air My Duo side by side double (it's a less bulky Bugaboo Donkey) and a Babyhome Emotion with brand new Cosatto footmuff. I priced the double at £135 and want to sell the Emotion for ~ £190.

PaddedRoomForOnePlease Wed 01-Feb-17 11:07:52

Arsed not added!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now