Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

My Babiie or other stroller for holiday

(8 Posts)
Catdogcat Sun 29-Jan-17 16:52:55

I'm looking for a pushchair for on holiday for DD who will be 11 months at the time.

Looking for something with a good size hood and storage basket that lies flat.

I (against my better judgement) quite like the look of the grey my babe pushchair but I'm unsure.

I'd love a babyzen yoyo for how small it folds and therefore could be used at grandparents as spare, but it's slightly more than I'd like to pay.

Have an egg as main pushchair but really don't want to risk it getting damaged or lost on flight.

Carz234 Tue 08-Aug-17 13:29:29

Hi, did you buy the My babiie? I'm looking at one for the same reason smile

NameChange30 Tue 08-Aug-17 13:31:33

I recently bought the Baby Jogger City Tour for holidays and love it.

Carz234 Tue 08-Aug-17 13:36:48

Bit more than I wanted to spend to be honest, a lot of people recommend the city joggers so might have to check it out again smile

GaryBarlowsTaxReturn Tue 08-Aug-17 13:38:33

I bought a chicco London for this purpose and it's been great.

EssentialHummus Tue 08-Aug-17 13:42:34

Check out the Hauck cheapies that sell at Asda/Lidl/Aldi etc and online - lie flat and generally perform better than the £40 price tag would suggest!

NameChange30 Tue 08-Aug-17 13:56:31

Fair enough! I did justify the City Tour by telling myself that we will probably use it at home and not just on holiday. But you can definitely get cheaper ones that will do the job!

Carz234 Tue 08-Aug-17 14:24:18

This is what I'm trying to tell the OH haha will defo look at the others though thanks smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now