Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Parent facing pushchair

(7 Posts)
TaffetaMuttonfudge Sun 15-Jan-17 21:40:31

Hi All,

I've been looking for a new pushchair, don't need a travel system as I have car seats etc. from when DS1 was a baby. But I would like a pushchair that can parent face as well as forward face as DS2 is only 3 months at the moment. I like the Armadillo Flip but want to see if there are any other reasonable offerings out there before I buy. Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

BzyB Sun 15-Jan-17 22:03:51

I was just reading about these this evening on which. They reviewed cossato to and fro and baby jogger vue. Both seemed underwhelming for the price.
I have a graco Evo and it can be parent facing but it's not umbrella fold and takes up a lot of room in the boot.

TaffetaMuttonfudge Sun 15-Jan-17 22:12:50

Thanks BzyB,

Interesting. Ideally I'd want something that folds up easily and doesn't take up much room - I currently have a M&P Glide and it's a bit of a beast! smile

BzyB Wed 18-Jan-17 16:22:36

I want a two way, fully reclining stroller but with decent tyres, that can hold a car seat, is comfortable, has a built in bit for toddler to stand but folds down as cabin luggage.
Not fussy at all!

Catdogcat Wed 18-Jan-17 16:28:43

If you find one bzyB let me know!

That's like the holy grail. Oh and cam be turned into a double too!

MommaGee Wed 18-Jan-17 16:32:34

I have a Joie Mirus. Lovely and lightweight, one hand collapse. Can reverse handle to face ypi and good sized sun cover.
Oy issue is with a toddlerits quite hard to tip up a kerb etc in parent facing. This lovely and slim and folds down in half so nice and compact

lotusisaddictive Wed 18-Jan-17 17:09:05

I've just bought a mamas & papas armadillo flip xt, it can face both ways and folds down really small to fit in my tiny boot. They are £500 new but I got mine from their loved for life range, that have 3 grades, I paid £170 for a grade 3 pram and I can't see any marks on it at all, such a good deal!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now