Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

A good push chair to fit in a tiny Micra?!

(8 Posts)
Isittimeforwineyet Tue 10-Jan-17 10:14:09

I have a little red micra and am really struggling fitting my Oyster 2 in it. I think we're also ready to graduate to a buggy now anyway as it would be great to have something a bit lighter.

Anybody have a micra and any success squeezing a buggy in the back? Preferably with the flap still on?

Isittimeforwineyet Tue 10-Jan-17 20:38:11

Bump? Anybody? grin

AgainstTheOddsNo2 Tue 10-Jan-17 20:40:30

I had a mclaren which fit in fine. The only pram I could get to fit at the time was a mamas and papas hens a massive 8 month pregnant hormonal breakdown in mothercare cr park

Isittimeforwineyet Tue 10-Jan-17 21:59:06

Thanks, poor you! I had many a hormonal break down myself!

I'll look into a McClarens. Hopefully it'll shove in!

user1479939331 Tue 10-Jan-17 22:56:46

Hi- love your user name by the way smile

I answered a similar question on another thread, I've got a Fiat 500 so we went for icandy peach because you can take the wheels off and it slots in really easily, I think the boot is the same size as a Micra one x

AveEldon Fri 13-Jan-17 07:30:02

babyzen yoyo

thinkingoutloudagain Fri 13-Jan-17 07:42:06

Joie chrome fits in my i10 boot.

Sillymummy81 Fri 13-Jan-17 07:51:22

I've not got one but have recently found out about one called a 'gb pockit stroller'. It folds down to the size of a backpack! Have a Google- one person on here I know has one and thinks it is amazing!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now