Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Shops to try out Easywalker Mosey

(4 Posts)
SarahT1982 Mon 09-Jan-17 13:21:32

Does anyone know where the Easywalker Mosey is stocked in London? Want to be able to go somewhere to see/ try it, rather than just order it online. Thanks!

pickletoots Mon 09-Jan-17 22:27:41

I'm in the same boat! The only place I could think of was tesco direct then take it back if I didn't like it. I ended up going for the M&P armadillo flip XT.

Hope you have better luck than me! X

ACatCalledFang Thu 12-Jan-17 21:19:10

You could try ringing Mothercare Edmonton? They have a lot of different prams and I have a feeling they may stock it. You can get there on public transport too if you don't drive - bus from Walthamstow Central.

Bigbongos123 Fri 13-Jan-17 22:03:34

Don't bother. It had such amazing reviews so I bought it via mothercare as it's only £214 ATM.

The first one was faulty and the second one proved it was poorly designed. Looked great but practically useless. The fold is awkward and shit-definitely not one handed. The adjusting clips for handle bar are so low down it's ridiculous. The seat adjusting function is naff, doesn't feel stable at all. The hood is the most infuriating thing ever- poorly thought out and constantly pops out of place. Doesn't even come with a hood or seat pads- that's to be bought seperatly, except it's not clear so you don't realise until it arrives.

The seat liner or cosy toes can't be fitted Unless you unthread and rethread the straps from the plastic adjuster fittings- complete nonsense. The crotch pad is too small for the actual buckle so again, can't be used.

Basket is pointless. And it doesn't fold as small as it claims at all.

I was so utterly disappointed mc took it back despite being told in store if I assemble an online only order it's non refundable. After a very heated phonecall they took it back no problem (courier picked up) and a goodwill gesture because I tell you now, the quality was a shambles and I can see why it's in the clearance! Lesson learned.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now