Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Cosatto Giggle 2 or Silver Cross Pioneer

(4 Posts)
user1479669774 Mon 02-Jan-17 20:19:26

Hello!

My husband and I have been looking at pushchairs today.

We have managed to whittle it down to two the Giggle 2 or the Silvercross Pioneer.

Does anyone have any experience on these two that could help us choose.

Thank you

Hellmouth Mon 02-Jan-17 20:22:03

We have the Giggle 2. The main issue I found with it is that the canopy does not go down very low, so you need a sun guard if it's a sunny day, but cosatto don't sell those! Oh and the rain cover can't be attached but pulled back, or at least I was never able to put it on that way.

kel12345 Mon 02-Jan-17 20:34:45

We have the pioneer and love it. Especially when it's in carrycot mode. But the pushchair is good as well. Also you can get matching accessories the same colour as your pram, or different. Also if you have the silver cross simplicity car seat, it's easy to put that on the wheels as well, but you can also use different adaptors for different car seats.
Some people say it's heavy, but I don't think it is really.

Harris27 Wed 04-Jan-17 15:05:42

Funny because we have had the same dilemma! We are also looking at the new Cosatto Wow, but it is quite a bit more expensive.
We tried a neighbour's pioneer and really liked it but it did seem bulkier and heavier when folded than the Cosatto Giggle 2. There are also lots of good Giggle 2 offers on at the moment so it does work out cheaper.
Let me know what you end up deciding!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now