Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Anyone else eyeing up the Baby Jogger City Tour?!

(2 Posts)
WittgensteinsBunny Sun 01-Jan-17 17:41:02

We've got the bugaboo donkey at the moment but DD2 is getting really good at walking and I need to get DD1 walking a bit more and off the buggy board. The donkey is great but bulky and because I keep it in the car I have to put it together all.the.time. I don't want to part with my faithful donkey BUT I really like the look of the new very light Baby Jogger City Tour. It looks like it comes out this month..: Does anyone know / have their eye on this?

moggle Sun 01-Jan-17 22:20:48

I think it's been out a while, a couple of months maybe. Agree it looks fab! We have a city mini GT though so difficult to justify it. I've only seen one in RL once in Munich a few weeks ago and I nearly caused an accident on the u-bahn trying to get a closer look!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now