Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Ocarro by Mamas&Papas

(9 Posts)
LadyJ001 Sun 11-Dec-16 22:10:46

Hi, I'm due my baby in May so just starting to look at prams etc. I like the look of the Ocarro but there are no Mum reviews on line because it's just new. Does anyone have any experience with it? Or know any sites that have reviewed it that I have missed? TIA

MamaOodles Sat 07-Jan-17 18:49:47

Bump!

Also looking at this pram. Definitely the one I like the best but would be keen to hear if anyone has any experiences?

Rosetree123 Sun 15-Jan-17 20:57:33

I have just ordered this pram because I loved it! Had to source it from somewhere else that stocked it because I wouldn't get the sage green one in time for my due date. I'm also curious about any reviews as there is only 1 review on the mamas and papas website but the 1 review is 5 star.

MamaOodles Sun 15-Jan-17 22:38:05

Where did you order it from in green Rosetree?

Rosetree123 Sun 15-Jan-17 23:18:03

I ordered it from stirling pram center but had to go in store to do so, they don't take orders online.

LadyJ001 Sat 11-Mar-17 16:07:10

Latest on line review of the Ocarro-

themothershipdxb.com/tried-tested-ocarro-stroller-mama-papas-review/

firsttimemummy24 Sun 02-Jul-17 22:18:31

Hi

I've just ordered this, loved it more than anything else within the similar budget in store! Would be great to hear how you guys have found using it?

Really hoping we've made the right choice as pram buying is so stressful especially with all the different options!

Xx

Mummyh2016 Mon 03-Jul-17 06:21:14

I have it and still love it as much as when we ordered it, our daughter is just over 4 weeks old.

firsttimemummy24 Mon 03-Jul-17 07:39:15

Thank you for replying mummyh!

Great to hear that you love it! We brought the six piece package in the navy colour (it was that or the sage).

It just seems like a lot of money to spend! Although the other one we liked was the buffalo and that was the same price as the six piece package for just the pram!

Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now