Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Can you change the handles on a Bugaboo Cameleon 3?

(5 Posts)
strongmilknosugar Wed 23-Nov-16 18:56:45

Hi there,

I really really love this push chair colour but hate the brown leather navy/p2487393?sku=235334306&s_kwcid=2dx92700013388624535&tmad=c&tmcampid=2&gclid=CjwKEAiAmdXBBRD0hZCVkYHTl20SJACWsZj91vZdfIxgAiGGS-S-xMShscpugcyAPWS2YTCB7N09choC1Y_w_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Ideally I'd like the black leather handles. Does anyone know where to get this or whether they can be changed?

Thanks!

strongmilknosugar Sat 26-Nov-16 18:48:15

Bumping

JohnLapsleyParlabane Sat 26-Nov-16 18:51:48

There's loads of people on Facebook that make covers for buggy handles. Maybe that's the answer.

ShiteBags Sat 26-Nov-16 19:07:34

Have a look on the bugaboo Facebook page, or email / tweet them. They've just bought out leather handles and I'm 99% certain you can swap the Cameleon 3 foam handles for them.

strongmilknosugar Tue 29-Nov-16 14:46:04

Thanks all. I ordered it in the end and actually don't mind the brown handles as much as I thought.

I have seen that you can get the black leather ones from Bugaboo (or I could look on Facebook like suggested) the only this is is that the brown ones are stitched on meaning I'd have to cut them off which seems a bit of a shame although I will if I decide I can't live with them! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now