Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Oyster zero reviews?

(3 Posts)
Yeeyeelovesraaraa Wed 23-Nov-16 13:41:41

Anyone got one? Would really appreciate hearing some feedback as to how its performing? Any problems or niggles?

Looked at one this morning & it seems to have all the features i want, the only thing that bothered me was that when you fold it, the lock doesn't automatically engage & needs a good push, & it was a bit fiddly to disengage it too. Looking for reassurance that i just need the knack?! Tia

Yeeyeelovesraaraa Mon 05-Dec-16 14:23:39

Bump!

stepmead Tue 13-Dec-16 14:00:22

I've had one since it first came out.

I've previously owned Baby Joggers and this is why I chose it as it looked more stylish with a similar fold.

I don't use it daily but we bought it as a holiday buggy and it's been brilliant. Hood is fab, it feels great quality and very easy and light to push. I haven't had any problems with the lock either.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now