Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

BJCM GT vs out and about nipper vs easywalker mosey?

(6 Posts)
Lrsrt12 Sun 20-Nov-16 12:30:38

Hi I am looking for some advice from people who own one of these 3 pushchairs. I can't find a store that sticks the 3 so I can compare. I want a pushchair for 5 month old that folds fairly small, has a decent basket and can take muddy walks with a dog. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance

HRarehoundingme Sun 20-Nov-16 12:34:47

BJCM definitely fits the bill

Soubriquet Sun 20-Nov-16 12:36:44

I've got an out n about

It doesn't fold small or has a basket but it's easy to push on rough terrain.

The wheels come off with a click for easier transport and it has a draw string mesh bag at the back of the seat that holds a lot of stuff instead of the usual basket.

I've had mine for nearly 2 years now and it's one of the best buggies I've had. And I've tried a lot of different types.

Artandco Wed 23-Nov-16 17:33:50

How about mountain buggy swift?

AppleMagic Wed 23-Nov-16 17:35:52

I have the BJCM GT and don't think the fold is that small. I expect the regular BJCM might be smaller/lighter but not sure if it'll cope off road as never had one.

Bamaluz Wed 23-Nov-16 19:36:01

Have a look at www.bestbuggy.co.uk/ for info on each.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now