Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Easy walker mini

(6 Posts)
Marsis Tue 15-Nov-16 20:01:08

The reversible one rather than the umbrella pushchair. I am finding contradicting info as to whether the seat is suitable from birth. Can anybody confirm please?

Anatidae Sat 19-Nov-16 20:09:19

I have a mosey which is the same thing just different fabric.
The seat itself isn't suitable from birth, no. The carrycot is great and concertinas down flat, making it a very compact fold for a pram.
It's a great pushchair- I love mine

Marsis Sat 19-Nov-16 22:46:38

Thanks, might rule it out I wanted something for baby but which older DD could use and baby go in carrier. It seems like a great pushchair, I understand the mosey irons out a few issues with the seat unit making it easier to switch. I remember seeing the mini briefly before I was looking properly now can't find it anywhere. V undecided I swore after DD I would just get a BJCM for the next one but it's really turned my head

Anatidae Sun 20-Nov-16 08:40:54

I looked at bjcm and I still think they're great but ds likes to be parent facing. I prefer the seat on the mosey (don't like bucket seats) and it's narrow enough to go down a bus aisle. It's just a fab pushchair! We had ds in it (seat) from before four months but he has always had good head control.
There might be some sort of wedge orsoft insert you can use but seat is definitely not suitable as it is for anewborn

Marsis Sun 20-Nov-16 09:21:16

Thanks, I had a versa and DD was out of the carrycot by 4 months it was great just heavy and wide.

The use of a wedge is something I considered, something like the uppababy one but probably need to see it to see whether that's a feasible option. Is the seat unit tall enough for occasional 3 year old use?

Anatidae Sun 20-Nov-16 10:16:14

I think so. Ds is one but the seat seems to have plenty of space. There's a good review on the bestbuggy uk site - her kids are a little older so you can see how they fit. The hood lifts up and down too. That review has loads of pics and is very detailed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now