Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Icandy Apple to Pear

(5 Posts)
GilmoresForever Tue 01-Nov-16 15:10:30

Hi all, wonder if anyone can help me. We have an icandy apple pushchair and I have just started putting the seat unit on it (my little boy is now 6 months so have previously been using his car seat and the carry cot).

I have been trying to fold the pushchair down with the seat on it. We have reclined the seat all the way as shown in the instructions but when we then fold down the pushchair the seat unit falls out. It says it should be free standing when folded with the seat on it.

Has anyone has this problem? Am I just being stupid and doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance for any help.

MissRainbowBrite Wed 02-Nov-16 12:36:59

Not sure if it's the same with the newer Apple but our older model will only fold with the seat unit forward facing and fully upright. Which way do you have yours facing?

GilmoresForever Wed 02-Nov-16 13:06:17

Hi Rainbow I have it forward and upright! It folds up but then the seat isn't not clicked in if that makes sense!

MissRainbowBrite Wed 02-Nov-16 14:11:26

Maybe give icandy a ring and ask. The seat should only release from the chassis when you press in the 2 buttons at the side, if it's loose when you collapse the frame then something isn't holding it properly. You should be able to collapse it then stand it upright on its biggest wheels.

GilmoresForever Wed 02-Nov-16 14:26:21

Thanks I think I will give them a call!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now