Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Mountain Buggy - please help!

(3 Posts)
karmi2010 Fri 21-Oct-16 16:55:22

Looking for a new all terrain pushchair and at the moment the favourite is Mountain Buggy Urban. Also considering Jane Powertrack 360 and X Lander X Run.

I need it for dog walks in the park and on the beach, and for city/shopping occasionally, and need it to fit into my Nissan Quashkai+2.

Main question I can't find answer to is - in the MB Urban, does the child seat upright? My DD absolutely hated the Baby Jogger City Mini GT because the seat is slightly reclined in the most upright position, and I don't want to make the same mistake again...

Any other opinions / suggestions welcome! Thank you so much!

Dixiechick17 Sat 22-Oct-16 20:44:02

We've got the out n about nipper. Absolutely love it, we were umming and ahhing between that and a mountain buggy . Our 16 month old is pretty happy in the nipper, it is fairly upright and is adjusted using a cord and a clip type thing so you can have it in lots of positions. We got ours from a tesco outlet on eBay, so was just under 200 in red.

karmi2010 Tue 25-Oct-16 09:41:08

Dixiechick17, that's very helpful, thank you so much!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now