Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Recommendations similar to Bugaboo Bee

(6 Posts)
alphabook Sun 16-Oct-16 13:42:49

I'm looking for a relatively lightweight, easy to fold (preferably one handed fold), compact when folded travel system suitable from birth without needing a carrycot and with a parent facing option. I went to a Mamas and Papas event today and after hearing so many rave reviews for the Bee DH and I couldn't get on with it, we both felt we were wrestling with it to get it to click into place when unfolding! We also tried the Armadillo Flip XT which we liked but felt like it might be slightly too heavy. Any recommendations for other pushchairs similar to these? (I also have the Babyzen Yoyo+ on my list.)

Thanks in advance!

babynelly2010 Mon 24-Oct-16 14:58:56

I like bee but want cheaper. Needs to be light and parent facing. Any ideas?

Clarebear76 Tue 25-Oct-16 18:22:15

I have an icandy raspberry which I use for my eldest, it's really light, it has a really large fab basket and takes a child up to 25kg which my daughter is not far off.

Artandco Tue 25-Oct-16 18:26:30

25kg is pretty heavy for a pram size child, hence most only go up to 15kg which should be fine for 0-3 year olds. My 7 year old isn't 25kg yet

Cottagecosy Tue 25-Oct-16 18:31:29

We've gone for the oyster max. Seems to fit all your criteria and we picked up a really good deal second hand on eBay. Not as popular as icandy so you can get some better deals- we preferred it to the bugaboo. We got a carry cot but pretty sure the main seat unit is suitable from birth. Not used yet as due December but may be worth a look at.

alphabook Wed 26-Oct-16 17:30:44

Thanks everyone! I went to the Baby Show at the weekend and had a look at the Raspberry which I liked. Will also check out the Oyster Max!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now