Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Which buggy board for uppababy vista?

(4 Posts)
HPandBaconSandwiches Sun 09-Oct-16 16:43:26

Does anyone have experience of buggy boards with the uppababy vista? It's the pre 2015 version. Wondering whether to go with the official piggyback board, which is nice and light and folds up, but reviews say is very noisy. Or the lascal board, which is heavier and doesn't fold up (?i think) but is supposedly quieter on he streets and has the option of a seat.

Any advice would be much appreciated, thanks.

PragmaticWench Mon 10-Oct-16 14:03:16

We have the Uppababy one and I have to say the noise does my head in. It rattles so loudly on the ground, despite my chunky almost four year old on it.

The folding is good though, you would find it awkward without. I've seen universal ones that fold though, I'm sure. All the Uppababy has is a strap with clip attached to the frame, and a ring attached to the board; I'm sure you could make similar with a few bits from a hardware or haberdashery store!

HVB79 Mon 10-Oct-16 14:24:46

I bought the lascal maxi. It's fine when in use and has a hook to get it out of the way when not - I do find this a bit unwieldy though, especially on steps/curbs.

HPandBaconSandwiches Mon 10-Oct-16 21:33:28

Thank you both.

I've gone with the lascal in the end. The noise probably the deciding factor.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now