Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Does anyone have an uppababy Cruz?

(3 Posts)
bradleybecky Sun 02-Oct-16 16:31:50

Do you love it? Hate it? Long lasting or have you had problems? Would be good to know your thoughts/experiences! Did you use the carrycot? Was it heavy/Light? Practical or bulky? Thanks!

Belager Wed 19-Oct-16 22:52:29

I adore mine! Still using carrycot as DD is 3m. I live in London, so it's travelled around on the tube. Folds easily when I need it to, sturdy but light.

EsmesBees Mon 07-Nov-16 20:29:18

Love it! 20 months in and still use it most days. Great for public transport and shopping (has a huge basket). I'm the only one of my nct group who hasn't switched to a lightweight buggy as I think it's so great. We did have the carrycot and to be honest, I think that was a mistake. My dd hated lying in it, and wasn't happy until we switched to the seat. But, she was really fussy as a newborn.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now