Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Product Advice

(5 Posts)
rebeccajohnston98 Thu 22-Sep-16 18:43:27

Hello Parents of Mumsnet,
I am a second-year Product Design Engineering student at Strathclyde University, and we are doing a project on a product to transport children from 0-3 years old. I would be grateful for any insight into how the prams etc. that you currently own could be improved upon. For example; extra storage space, better braking, easier handling. Also, if there are any situations in which you think your current travel device does not cope well with I would be grateful for your input on that front too.
Thank you!

JohnLapsleyParlabane Thu 22-Sep-16 18:46:43

If your travel system sells itself on being a 'one hand fold', it should be able to be folded by someone holding a baby or toddler in the other arm. M&P Armadillo Flip im looking at you!

rebeccajohnston98 Tue 27-Sep-16 10:47:42

We have a survey that we would appreciate if you filled out

www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/?sm=3Kbw_2FwM7CvxEB_2Fl8g6hFXw_3D_3D

Helloooomeee Tue 27-Sep-16 10:55:00

Just completed your survey. My current 3 wheeler is a pain as has really wide back wheels meaning you can't get through anywhere!! Grrrr

TheHubblesWindscreenWipers Fri 30-Sep-16 21:45:49

See my reply to the other similar question on this board -

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now