Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Does anyone know where I might still be able to buy this pram?

(5 Posts)
BonesyBones Mon 12-Sep-16 20:38:36

The Hauck Infinity? I'm not fussed about the car seat just the main frame, seat unit and carrycot.

I had it in 2008 for DS1, it is by far the best pram I have ever used. DS2 has had six different prams/pushchairs and they just don't compare. DC3 is due and I would really like the hauck infinity again. I've looked at the other hauck prams and they just don't seem as good.

I'm not expecting to be able to get it new as it doesn't appear to be made anymore, but surely someone must still have one!

Failing that can any of you maybe recommend a very similar one?
It's the two-way facing, one hand push, large basket and tyres at the back that are specific to this pram that we're looking for.

Hufflepuffin Mon 12-Sep-16 20:46:19

Baby jogger premiere would fit the bill

violetsunflower Mon 12-Sep-16 20:55:54

Bollocks. I had one in my attic you could have had. It was good. I got it second hand and then felt embarrassed as everyone flaunted their bugaboos but the carry cot was lovely and it was a decent pram.

OiWithThePoodlesAlready Mon 12-Sep-16 21:21:24

The shape of the frame looks similar to the easywalker mosey which is a dream to push. The basket is not huge though and the tyres are different.

firsttimemum15 Mon 12-Sep-16 21:25:12

I have the Joolz Geo Mono it definitely has the features you mention. Chunky tyres, got up a big off road Hill, big removable shopping basket that clips in and one handed push oh and 3 seat positions and two way facing seat.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now