Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Bugaboo Bee+ buggy board recommendation

(8 Posts)
iamamama Mon 29-Aug-16 14:17:50

Hello

I'm about to have my second little boy and there will the a two years and 5 month gap.
I'm trying to resist a double buggy although my son isn't very happy at walking far yet.
So I'd like to try the buggy board with seat option - can anyone tell me which works well with the Bee Plus?

Many thanks
Sarah

Artandco Thu 01-Sep-16 16:56:05

Get the bugaboo board. We used on the cameleon and it's great. You can clip off or fold up out the way for on buses or when not in use.

iamamama Thu 01-Sep-16 17:48:05

Thank you Artandco! Much appreciated smile

Artandco Thu 01-Sep-16 18:37:18

Oh and as it has only one wheel it's easier to walk at the side rather than behind if needed

BananaPie Fri 02-Sep-16 05:31:17

Only thing with the bugaboo board is that it sticks out so much that you have to walk at the side. The lascal mini is a much better option. It doesn't have a seat though. You could always use a sling as well and put the older child in the buggy and the baby in the sling whenever the older child got tired of standing.

HeyMicky Fri 02-Sep-16 05:54:04

Agree - Lascal Mini. The bugaboo board sticks out uncomfortably far

iamamama Fri 02-Sep-16 07:26:26

Ooh that's interesting to know. Thanks guys!!

DustOffYourHighestHopes Fri 02-Sep-16 07:33:26

The new bugaboo board sticks out to one side (you can choose which) so you can walk close to the pushchair slightly to one side. You get used to it quickly. It is far better than any other boards. It also clicks up easily now, no elastic.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now