Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

i-Candy Peach 2? i-Candy Peach 3? What?!

(2 Posts)
GashleyCrumbTiny Sat 13-Aug-16 11:56:22

I have an i-Candy Peach pushchair frame. I'm trying to buy the carrycot bit online, but I seem to have options like 'Peach 2' and 'Peach 3'. My store receipt just says 'Peach', I have no idea whether I have a 2 or a 3 or a what. Is it going to matter? Am I going to find that I have to have the actual specific number the same, or will any Peach carrycot fit on a Peach frame? (The latter seems logical, but I'm already having to return a Maxi-cosi carrycot that I thought would fit because I have adaptors that make the Maxi-cosi carseat fit. Turns out it doesn't work like that and I really don't want to make the same mistake twice!!)

Tiggywunkle Mon 15-Aug-16 10:35:02

What colour is your Peach, because the colour will specify which pushchair it is (except a few). The year you bought it would too. I am assuming it is new if you bought it from a retailer, so it will be a Peach 2016 (which is a Peach 3).
Any MAIN carrycot will fit on the Peach chassis (whether Peach 1,2,3 or 2016). You do not want a Blossom carrycot as these are smaller.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now