Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

anyone have a Joolz? worth the £800?

(4 Posts)
Pendu Wed 10-Aug-16 14:40:01

DH doesn't want to spend a lot on a pram, but typically I've fallen in love with the Joolz geo mono one that's 799. I previously had a mamas and papas great big thing (10+ years ago) that's big and heavy and I think it's broken anyway in the garage.

All prams seem very light nowadays - will the Joolz stand up to tough usage like "off roading" etc? My old pram just snapped one day and at that time it was about the sturdiest I could find.

What's it like? Admittedly I really just like the fabric and the leather type handle, and the "pumped" tyres but I can't see anything similar....

Tiggywunkle Thu 11-Aug-16 16:17:40

I think so. It's one of the nicest, best quality, luxurious pushchairs I have had. I LOVED it. I took mine off road over fields and it was fine. Lock the front wheels to make it easier. We didn't do mud - just long hillocky grass on a bumpy field.
The Buffalo and the Stokke Trailz would probably be the next nearest in style. If you want something cheaper look at the Baby Jogger City Premier. You can always buy leather handlebar covers if you wish.

Pendu Thu 11-Aug-16 16:32:24

Thanks smile

I will have a look at the ones you suggested - the price seems a lot now (though I spent I think more on my last one) so I want to make sure I've considered all options .

user1468344221 Mon 15-Aug-16 12:35:10

I didn't like it very much myself, I thought it was really heavy and really expensive for what it was.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now