Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Babystyle egg stroller - does anyone have this?

(8 Posts)
Craftycakey15 Fri 05-Aug-16 20:05:08

Please tell me the pros and cons? Is it quite heavy? I tried out pushing some pram in Mothercare today and it was the only one that was easy to turn round corners. I was very impressed. The carrycot wasn't on at the time and I would like to know if I could access the shopping basket well when the carrycot is on as that seemed a problem for others. Thank you.

BendydickCuminsnatch Fri 05-Aug-16 20:07:19

Ooh I've never heard of it! Looks beautiful. We have the Babystyle Oyster Max and it's really well made, well worth the money.

Craftycakey15 Sat 06-Aug-16 10:21:36

It is beautiful.mi was really impressed with how easy it is to push and turn round corners.

Craftycakey15 Sun 07-Aug-16 09:43:37

Bump?

Tiggywunkle Mon 08-Aug-16 11:41:37

The Egg stroller is fantastic. It is very light to push although is a proper pushchair rather than a buggy IYKWIM.
The basket isn't easy to access with the carrycot on, as like you say it is a problem with most pushchairs in carrycot mode. However, the rear of the basket is elasticated, so I bet you can push things through - I only tried it briefly with the carrycot on. I loved it as a pushchair, and its great as a tandem too.

Craftycakey15 Mon 08-Aug-16 22:09:21

Glad you are happy with it. The carrycot is a problem for accessing the shopping baskets of lots of prams so I think I will get it as I loved it.

roratone Tue 09-Aug-16 11:03:52

Just wondered if anyone has used thie Egg with an older toddler. The ones ive seen for sale on Ebay say thy are being sold as the child grew out of it however the seller says its only X months old.

Tiggywunkle Thu 11-Aug-16 16:25:00

Yes, my son was 4 when I last used it for him. He fitted fine. It's an amazingly roomy seat with good leg room.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now