Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Pushchair for 7month old

(1 Post)
PaPaPaaa Tue 02-Aug-16 21:46:07

I have a 7month old DC and my (secondhand) travel system has just broken. Ahhh! No idea what to buy as a replacement! Do I move on to a lightweight stroller or buy a more sturdy travel system? And which one?

I walk a lot so looking for something that’s a pleasure to push and can tackle rubbish pavements, high curbs and park paths. A big basket is essential and I like a good sun canopy. As DC is still little I need some recline options and ideally both parent/world facing seat.

I almost never use the car so a small/easy fold is irrelevant. I occasionally use the bus so would like something with a small footprint ideally but would probably choose to walk if in a situation where I had to fold up.

Basically, at 7months old I need to find a pushchair which will see us through. Not sure it exists though. confused

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now