Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Pushchair for jogging

(5 Posts)
Hughpughbarneymagrew Sun 17-Jul-16 20:04:25

Any recommendations?

I don't need anything too hardcore, I am very much a hobby jogger looking to get a bit of exercise rather than a serious runner. Also don't want to spend loads as not sure yet if DS and I will take to exercising together or not!

Hughpughbarneymagrew Mon 18-Jul-16 16:33:07

Hopeful bump grin

toughday Mon 18-Jul-16 21:26:06

Was just about to post similar message as looking for the same.
Have you had a look at any yet? I'm leaning towards a second hand out and about nipper but I'm not really sure what else is out there

Hughpughbarneymagrew Tue 19-Jul-16 03:05:57

Haven't looked at anything yet - I'm still trying to work out what brands are available! I agree that second hand is the way to go, but not sure how often they come up. I've never seen one in our local Facebook selling page...

toughday Tue 19-Jul-16 19:54:06

Same here, I've had a look on eBay and even second hand they are a bit more than I want to spend. I've seen the baby trend expedition which can be imported from the US but it has mixed reviews.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now