Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Advice on double pushchair please

(4 Posts)
Isaac14 Tue 05-Jul-16 07:44:07

Really need some advice and help on the best double pushchair for a 20 month old toddler and newborn. I like a pushchair that collapses easily and isn't too heavy although it will obviously be heavier than my current single pushchair. I think I would prefer tandem for the ease in getting around narrow shopping isles etc. What can people recommend? I have seen the icandy and the oyster max but also the isafe pushchair - what have peole found best? I would prefer my toddler to be able to see out or i think he will get naggy underneath or restricted views. Thank you in advance

DevonLulu Sat 09-Jul-16 23:29:15

Look at the configuration of the uppababy vista 2015. Front one lower when looking forward, so both good view.

I have this with a 21 month gap. Used the seat and bassinet until I couldn't wedge the baby in any longer. Then used the car seat for a bit and have got away without buying a second seat, just using a buggy board. Great versatile pushchair.

user1468344221 Fri 22-Jul-16 11:32:52

I have an icandy for my two (26 months and 6 months) and really like it. DD has been in the carry cot and is just about to go into the second seat, so far so good it's been really easy to push with both in and easy to fold and get in the boot.

beansdad Wed 27-Jul-16 18:42:57

Hi, I hope someone can help me please. A friend of mine recently purchased a Kidz Kargo Duellette Buggy but unfortunately it came with only one seat. He lives outside of the UK so has come to me for help to find somewhere to purchase a second seat. I have looked all over the net but cannot identify a site that sells such items. I would really appreciate if any of you could share advice/point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now