Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

BJCM3 owners. Did you use yours as a travel system?

(4 Posts)
mirrorballs Sun 03-Jul-16 21:15:23

Not the carrycot, but with a car seat? Love the BJCM but not sure about stability when using with a car seat, does it have a tendency to tip at all?

mirrorballs Tue 05-Jul-16 19:12:49

Bump

moggle Tue 05-Jul-16 21:55:33

We did click in the car seat (cabriofix) on occasion when driving to the shops and it never felt tippy. Honestly I never experienced it being tippy until my daughter was over 18m, really. And only then when she's laid right back and there's nothing in the basket. I think with the car seat on the weight is nicely over the middle of the pushchair.

mirrorballs Thu 07-Jul-16 12:57:51

Thanks moggle that's good to know, think I fell uneasy as I can't try it out anywhere locally, think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and buy the adapters, then I know Mothercare will let me try the car seat (they just don't have the adapters in store)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now