Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Double stroller for big kids - recommendations?

(5 Posts)
steerpike82 Mon 20-Jun-16 11:25:03

Hi, a few recommendations please! I have an 18 month old and a 28 month old that are both big for their age - my 18 month old is easily taller than most 2yr olds and my son is only 2 but is comfortable in age 4 clothing. Because of ages, both still need a little stroller for when they get tired, but most won't take my son's weight (he's nearly 16kg. Like I said a strapping boy!). Does anyone know of any? I had the Britax double which was fabulous, but just too bulky.

duckyneedsaclean Mon 20-Jun-16 11:28:37

The city mini double goes up to 22kg, if I remember correctly. Bit bulky though.

Can't you use a single and buggy board?

duckyneedsaclean Mon 20-Jun-16 11:30:20

Or Joovy Caboose Ultralight would be perfect, probably.

steerpike82 Tue 21-Jun-16 13:57:59

I'm trying to use a buggy board but he's just not taking to it - I've had a look at the caboose though, I've never seen one. looks fab so thanks for the suggestion!

DevonLulu Wed 22-Jun-16 23:09:10

Out and about nipper double

Brilliant for my two DSs aged 30 and 8 months

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now