Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Surf 2 v Strawberry 2

(3 Posts)
lilygirl81 Sun 29-May-16 13:42:19

We had all but decided to get the iCandy Strawberry 2, but having pushed my sister's iCandy Peach, it seemed a really bumpy ride.

We have now seen the Silver Cross Surf 2, which looks great, but wondered if anyone on here had any recommendations.

Reasons we liked the strawberry were that it is free standing when folded, quite small, the weight limits suggest it can be used for a long time, easy to manoeuvre. Also, you can fold it with the seat attached. The downside is the lack of suspension.

The Surf folds down smaller, but isn't free standing which could be an issue as we have a small flat. It has great suspension and also easy to manoeuvre. You do have to detach the seat to fold it down though.

There is a cost difference but that isn't a concern.

Any experienced folk able to help?

XL Sun 19-Jun-16 12:24:27

I've got a surf and I love it! Really light and easy to manoeuvre. Suspension is really good. Space isn't a problem for me so I just keep it built upright and would only fold to put in car

MelT1980 Mon 20-Jun-16 13:54:11

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now