Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Parent facing travel stroller

(10 Posts)
Zaurak Sun 29-May-16 13:18:19

I'm looking for something:

Cheap
Lightweight
Compact fold (not insanely compact, more baby jogger size than 'handbag' size
PARENT FACING which seems to be the difficult bit

It'll get taken in a plane and left with family abroad. Really doesn't have to be anything flash, but parent facing is a must

Babettescat Sun 29-May-16 13:19:53

Following.. We are traveling to Japan for my work in a weeks time and baby is seven months old shudders

Zaurak Sun 29-May-16 13:21:38

The only thing I've found so far is a joie mirus. It's ok, but the handle is far too short. I'm five foot and I kick the back axle when I walk. Dh can barely push it.,..

OiWithThePoodlesAlready Sun 29-May-16 13:21:57

If you look for baby start reversible pushchair on the argos site it's £40. Won't do anything fancy but seems to fulfill your criteria.

eatingforonemore Sat 18-Jun-16 14:43:20

Armadillo flip

moggle Sat 18-Jun-16 18:39:11

Baby jogger Vue?

Pixiemeat Thu 23-Jun-16 13:05:11

How about the Oyster Switch?

wishfulthink Thu 23-Jun-16 13:27:29

I had an njoy bubble - I liked it

You might get a 2nd hand bee, yoyo or raspberry but still not likely to be cheap

LaughingHyena Thu 23-Jun-16 18:46:54

2nd hand Quiiny zapp xtra

LilySnape Fri 24-Jun-16 02:55:45

Avoid the joie mirus and the argos one they are impossible to steer and push in reverse. Go for an oyster switch ? Very cheap or a babystyle vue

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now