Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Lightweight pushchair choice

(4 Posts)
jessroseprice84 Thu 19-May-16 11:21:24

Hi all, I'm trying to choose a second pushchair, as our travel system is really bulky and impossible to take on trains etc. I think it's down to the Armadillo City vs Maclaren Quest, as I want something lightweight as I travel around quite a bit, but also with a decent recline and sunshade. We live in Bath which means lots of uneven pavements and cobbles so I'm wondering if the Armadillo's wheels will be able to deal with all the cobbles... Any advice gratefully received!

FutureGadgetsLab Thu 19-May-16 11:25:55

I have a mothercare nanu that is light. That's not either of your choices but thought I'd put it out there.

BettyBleue Thu 19-May-16 11:26:00

Hi, I can't help a great deal on this except to say that I have the Armadillo Flip and I think the wheels are great and the whole thing is really easy to manoevre.

switswoo81 Thu 19-May-16 14:25:17

I got the armadillo city to bring on hols instead of cameleon. It's grand wheels seem OK have only used in city .my big complaint is seat is not very straight up so my dd is constantly pulling herself up to see. I had planned on using it to replace the travel system in car but honestly for the extra couple of seconds to put it together I'll just keep using it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now