Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

iCandy Peach 3 - cons

(5 Posts)
whyistherenoavocadoemoji Wed 18-May-16 18:29:40

It's top of my list at the moment and everyone I have asked who has one loves it, but I just wondered for anyone who has one, is there anything you don't like about it?

Thanks!

eatingforonemore Thu 19-May-16 16:26:33

It was really high on my list as its fold was tiny and it was gorgeously gorgeous but for me the hood wasn't big enough and the basket was quite narrow but I did end up going for an Uppababy vista for basket size as although I have a car I use public transport also (now reconsidering the peach after my vista was destroyed)

MelT1980 Fri 20-May-16 14:29:35

I have Peach 3 and I cannot fault it in truth - it is heavier than some I tried but then I only lift it in and out of the car, and it's still really light to push.

underrugsswept Fri 20-May-16 14:33:39

We have a Peach 2 and love it. Only con is its quite heavy and takes up a lot of space in my car boot. I'd buy it again though.

whyistherenoavocadoemoji Fri 20-May-16 14:45:22

Thank you very much all!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now