Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Travel system to take to US

(6 Posts)
KleineDracheKokosnuss Tue 03-May-16 13:16:41

I need recommendations. I am due in November, and will be decamping to California for a month the following April. I need a travel system that (1) has a carrycot (2) folds well/is lightweight as its going to be checked onto the plane (3) has a single handle as I need a hand free for Dd (4) has a tall enough handle for a 5 foot 8 mum (5) and includes or can take a non-isofix rearfacing car seat. Finally, I really really don't want to have to sell my firstborn to pay for it grin

Any recommendations?

Artandco Tue 03-May-16 13:18:45

Babyzen yoyo 0+

1)Has newborn parent facing lie flat cocoon
2) can be taken on plane as hand luggage as folds small enough
3) fits various car seats ( but remember shouldn't be used more than 30 mins at a time)

AppleMagic Tue 03-May-16 13:26:24

Or bugaboo bee.

I wouldn't worry about it being lightweight just for the airplane though. I've travelled with my Phil and teds double loads no problem.

Autumn2014 Tue 03-May-16 13:29:50

We've got an easywalker mini. It's ticks all your boxes. It's on clearance through mothercare at the moment although I'm not sure if they have the carrycot in stock, you may be able to get this from an alternative supplier. There is a lovely review from a USA blog that I'll try and link to.

KleineDracheKokosnuss Tue 03-May-16 14:35:27

Mumsnet is great. Quite enamoured of the babyzen at the moment. smile

I was having palpitations previously. Friends suggested that we get a bugaboo buffalo like them, then I saw the price tag'

NapQueen Tue 03-May-16 15:12:49

The Armadillo Flip by Mamas and Papas lies flat, folds small and has a carrycot option. Its a very nice pushchair.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now