Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Help pls! Old Uppababy converts to double?

(8 Posts)
principessa112 Wed 20-Apr-16 08:57:10

Hi all
I'd really appreciate some advice. I have a 2 year old and another on the way very soon. We've bought an old Uppababy vista on eBay and it came with a toddler seat and bassinet. We asked if it would convert to a double and the seller said yes...but I can't find how to convert it. I've seen a few things online which say I need to buy a rumble seat to make it convert. I'd be gutted if that's true, as we can't afford to buy any more gear.
Is anyone able to help please?
Thank you so much X

cudbywestrangers Wed 20-Apr-16 08:59:59

I think you need to get a runble seat. Try ebay again?

Heirhelp Wed 20-Apr-16 09:01:08

I believe that is true. Maybe email Uppababy or ring John Lewis.

principessa112 Wed 20-Apr-16 09:24:19

Oh dear! Thank you x

eternalopt Wed 20-Apr-16 09:31:37

Yeah. You'll need a rumble seat to convert. Make sure it's suitable for the older uppababy as the chassis changed in 2015

eternalopt Wed 20-Apr-16 09:34:28

Oh, and you can't use a rumble seat with the bassinet, just with toddler seat or car seat, so you may need a newborn insert for toddler seat too if you need to use that for the baby

eternalopt Wed 20-Apr-16 09:35:06

But it is a fab pram btw!

nephrofox Sat 23-Apr-16 22:13:39

Yes you need a rumble seat and as pp said it doesn't work with the bassinet so you also need the newborn "snug seat" to level out the baby's seat

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now