Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

advice needed re 'offroad/running' prams

(9 Posts)
climbingcheesecake Tue 19-Apr-16 20:20:54

I've just started looking into pram-world. It's a big world!

My partner and I live in a small town in the mountains (not in the UK!).
It would be useful to have something which could handle being offroad, maybe going for a run now and again, but not unpractical for town trips too!
Can anyone recommend a good one, or somewhere to start looking?
Thanks

climbingcheesecake Wed 20-Apr-16 17:42:45

hopefully bump...

Pixiemeat Thu 21-Apr-16 17:53:55

Out n About Nipper is great as an all-terrain. They do a specific one for jogging too

Pixiemeat Thu 21-Apr-16 17:54:44

Jogging one is called the Nipper Sport

CwtchMeQuick Thu 21-Apr-16 17:56:11

I had the maxi cosi mura 3 and loved it. My friend liked it so much she bought one too!

climbingcheesecake Thu 21-Apr-16 20:04:42

thanks for the suggestions! the nipper sport looks good, do you use a separate pram for town trips pixie? or is it ok for supermarkets etc...
cwtch the cosi mura looks good too - is it heavy? it looks a lot bulkier than the nipper.

DevonLulu Thu 21-Apr-16 23:13:35

Look st the baby jogger summit xt. I have it and it's great for outdoors lifestyle, easy fold, sturdy and a light push.

Pixiemeat Fri 22-Apr-16 08:05:15

I don't have the Nipper Sport, just a regular Nipper. But I have seen a few around town. Not sure I'd take one on a bus though!

MiaowTheCat Fri 22-Apr-16 08:11:52

Regular Nippers are fantastic on bumpy ground, and for pushing around town as they're so light to steer (I could push a double with two hefty toddlers in one handed) - wouldn't try to get one on public transport unless I knew it was a very quiet time of the day or I was getting the trams which are much more accessible than the buses around here.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now